The safety of our clients, their families and our staff is of utmost importance during the COVID-19 Pandemic, as such we have made the following changes to provide a safe environment for our in-person appointments.
- We encourage self-screening for COVID-19 symptoms prior to you or your child’s appointment. Please let us know if you are not feeling well.
- We have masks available for children and adults upon request. If you would like your therapist to wear a mask during your session, please don’t hesitate to let them know. We encourage a welcoming and respectful clinic environment.
- Both the client and adult must wash their hands upon entering the clinic. All of our staff also practice regular hand washing or sanitizing before each session.
- Clients and their families are encouraged to arrive only at the time of their appointment to limit how many people are in the waiting area.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfection of high touch surfaces within the clinic. All therapy materials and equipment will be cleaned/disinfected following each therapy session. Some equipment that your child is familiar with may not be used during this time as it is more difficult or time consuming to clean/disinfect.
- Through the use of the above changes, we are working to make your child’s in-person therapy session as safe and enjoyable as possible.